INTERIOR DESIGN, PLANNING AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
INTERIOR SPECIALISTS offers a full range of Interior Design, Planning and Project Management services individually, or in any combination, to match your specific project requirements and complement your management team.
BEFORE A LEASE IS SIGNED
(This is an important part of any Project!)
- Space Requirements Analysis
- Determine how much space you actually need.
- Determine your companies projected growth over a predetermined time frame.
- Determine any staggered expansion (or reduction) requirements and/or short
term sublease options so you can control growth options.
- Establish building type and location to best suit your company needs.
- Prepare space plans for all appropriate buildings.
- Prepare a general ADA survey for any potential building.
- Prepare pricing plan(s) for suitable building/locations.
- Conduct a preliminary plan check / code review with City/County.
Budget & Schedule
- Prepare a comprehensive project budget (including construction. Cabling, furniture,
Engineering, plan check fees and all associated cost.)
- Prepare project schedule from space planning to move in.
AFTER LEASE IS SIGNED
Planning & design development
- Final space planning.
- Interior design, color and materials selections.
- Prepare design plans, elevations, architectural details, and cabinet elevations.
- Identify vendors and contractors best suited for project.
- Prepare fully detailed construction drawings for building department plan check. & competitive bidding.
- Coordinate preparation of all engineered plans (mechanical, electrical, plumbing & structural)
CITY SUBMITTAL & CONTRACTOR BIDDING
Coordination & Analyses
- Submit fully engineered and comprehensive construction documents to multiple (typically three) qualified contractors.
- Prepare in depth spreadsheet analyzing all of the construction bids, trades and qualifications.
From construction through move in.
- On site, in depth construction management throughout construction process.
- Weekly meetings with contractor, tenant, landlord and vendors and any other support companies.
- Review all shop drawings and submittals from contractors.
- Coordinate furniture and fixture installation schedule with vendors.
- Provide follow up meetings until ALL items are completed to clients satisfaction.